Yonex EZone V7 98 Tour (330g) Tennis Racquet
- Buy 2 and pay $255.00 EACH!
high end string, shipping
and our friendly, informed service
The EZone V7 98 Tour
is a solid, stable, weapon. A must try for players who generate their own power.
Compare to the Head Prestige, Wilson RF97 and Yonex VCore Pro 330.
Its extra weight and thicker beam give it world class stability, control, and precision.
It is terrific from the backcourt and for serves. At the net, the heavier racquet is amazing for returning hard shots.
New in this model are many technical features. But the biggest new feature is overall continuous improvement by Yonex:
- M40X - high strength, high elastic graphite in throat. Improves frame stability, flex, and vibration
- Isometric Expansion - Wider frame at 3 and 9 o'clock; creates largest ever EZone sweet spot
- VDM 2 - Improved Vibration Dampening Mesh in handle for comfort to filtr unwanted vibration
- Shape Frame - Changes in the cross section of the frame.
A thicker, more convex cross section in the shaft (for stability) along with a thinner frame face (for a softer response)
|Head Size: 98 sq inch|
|Strung Weight: 11.7 oz, 347 gram|
|Unstrung Weight: 11.2 oz, 332 gram|
|Balance: 4 points Head Light|
|Length: 27 inches|
|Swing Weight: 332|
|Beam: 23.5 / 24.5 / 19 mm|
Yonex EZone V7 98 Tour (330g)
(click for larger)